2 PACK 20 X 1.75/1.95/2.125 Bike Inner Tube with Bike Tube Repair Tool Kits, 4 Tire Levers, 6 Self-Adhesive round Patches, 1 Metal Rasp, 2 Schrader Valve, Replacement Bike Bicycle Inner Tubes
- Brand: Ameneti Essentials
- Availability: In Stock
1.Size: 20'' x 1.75/1.95/2.15 Kid’s Bike Replacement Tubes, suitable for most Road/Mountain bikes on the market with 18” tires that are between 1.75” to 2.15” wide. 2.Premium Quality: The bike tube is made from premium butyl rubber material. It features better sealing performance, ozone resistant, anti-aging, shock absorption and electrical......
- 1.Size: 20'' x 1.75/1.95/2.15 Kid’s Bike Replacement Tubes, suitable for most Road/Mountain bikes on the market with 18” tires that are between 1.75” to 2.15” wide.
- 2.Premium Quality: The bike tube is made from premium butyl rubber material. It features better sealing performance, ozone resistant, anti-aging, shock absorption and electrical insulation merits, durable for long lasting.
- 3.Comfortable and Safe: The butyl rubber tire tube absorbs shocks on bump road for a comfort and safe ride. It is heat resistant and stands wear and tear for daily use.
- 4.Easy To Install: Installation is quick and easy. Pry the outer tube with the equipped crowbar to remove the old inner tube. Align the air nozzle of the new inner tube with the air nozzle of the steel ring, put the inner tube in place, inflate, arrange the outer tube, complete!
- 5.Package Include: 2 Pack 20'' x 1.75/1.95/2.15 bike inner tube, bike tube repair tool kits include 4 tire levers, 6 self-adhesive round patches, 1 metal rasp.
Make the easy repairs to your bike that are needed by using our Inner Tube. This product can be used to help you restore your ride to its original level of performance. The Schrader inner tube is made of a high-quality material that can withstand constant daily use. It's made to be compatible with various tire models as long as they measure in the range of 20" x 1.75-2.15". With our repair kits, simply remove the tire, then remove the old tube, insert the new one, reset the tire and then inflate. It can be done right at home without paying a professional.
First and foremost, you need to make sure the tube fits your tire. To determine the size you need to check the side wall markings on your tire where you’ll see two numbers separated by an 'X'. The first number refers to the tire’s diameter. The second number refers to the tires width. The size of our products is 20'' x 1.75/1.95/2.15.
✅Made of durable butyl rubber.
✅Fits all 20" bicycles, width from 1.75" to 2.15".
✅Good sealing performance, no air leakage, ozone resistance, anti-aging, shock absorption and durability.
✅Enough accessories for easy to install.
✅Prevents high-pressure blow-outs.
2 Pack 20'' x 1.75/1.95/2.15 Bike Inner Tubes
4 x Tire Levers
6 x Self-adhesive Round Patches
1 x Metal Rasp
2 x Schrader Valve for Free
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us directly for help by e-mail at anytime. We’re grateful for the opportunity to learn from your experience, and we will make it better.