24 Pack T8 LED 4FT Tube Light Bulbs Ballast Bypass Fluorescent Replacement, 6000K Daylight Deluxe, 15W, Clear Cover, Retrofit, Single Ended Power (SEP), Commercial Grade – UL
- Brand: Ameneti Essentials
- Availability: In Stock
Top Rated T8 LED Tube Single Sided Ballast Bypass Type B with G13 Base ✅ SINGLE ENDED POWER (SEP)- Use with non-shunted tombstones (not included) to convert existing fixtures to LED for instant energy savings (up to 85%). Sunco LED tubes help you avoid costly ballast replacement and provide instant......
- Top Rated T8 LED Tube Single Sided Ballast Bypass Type B with G13 Base
- ✅ SINGLE ENDED POWER (SEP)- Use with non-shunted tombstones (not included) to convert existing fixtures to LED for instant energy savings (up to 85%). Sunco LED tubes help you avoid costly ballast replacement and provide instant bright light with no flickering.
- ✅ COMMERCIAL GRADE - We test each product for optimal performance and safety. Certifications: UL, FCC, RoHS. Specifications: Length 4ft (48"), 120-277V, 160° Beam Angle, Instant Start, 50,000 hour Lifetime.
- ✅ EASY INSTALL – Follow our installation guide for a quick and easy setup. Rewire your fixture to disconnect and remove or bypass the existing ballast, then connect live and neutral wires from the power source to corresponding socket wiring. Requires non-shunted tombstones (not included).
- ✅ SUNCO BENEFITS - 7-Year Warranty! Sunco is proudly based in the USA, offering quality products at affordable prices backed by industry-leading warranties and knowledgeable support specialists.
What size are LED T8 tubes? Do they fit in a T12 size fixture?
The same G13 bi-pin connector can be found on both T8 and T12 LED Tube lights. The T8 LED Tubes Sunco sells are approximately 1.12” in diameter. An average T12 is about 1.5” in diameter. The same connector means that you can theoretically use a T8 LED Tube to replace a fluorescent T12 tube light, as it should fit in the socket – and vice versa.
What are tombstones? Do I want shunted or non-shunted tombstones for my LED T8 tubes?
Tombstones are sockets used in a shop light to hold the light tube into place and direct the power. You need non-shunted tombstones for Sunco LED T8 tubes (SEP). These are ideal as a fluorescent tube replacement for your existing garage shop lights.
Electrical current flows through multiple tracks or paths in a non-shunted tombstone. Their contacts are not connected or joined and they bypass the ballast. For safety reasons, a qualified electrician should perform any retrofitting.
Will LED T8 Linear Tubes become dim over time like a fluorescent tube?
No, Sunco LED T8 tubes do not have the light quality degradation issues that occur with fluorescents. The darkening of aged fluorescent tubes is caused by a loss of phosphors and mercury, neither of which is used in Sunco T8 LEDs.
What does single-ended (SEP) mean regarding LED tubes?
Single-ended Power (SEP) tubes – hot and neutral are on one side of the tube. The non-shunted tombstones (sockets) used with this type will have power on one end and the second socket is used as a stabilizer to help secure the tube in place.
|Lumens||1800 lumens||2200 lumens||2200 lumens||6500 lumens||7200 lumens|
|Moisture Rating||Damp Rated||Damp Rated||Damp Rated||Damp Rated||Damp Rated|
|Compatibility||T8, T10, T12||T8, T10, T12||T8, T10, T12|
|Lifetime||50,000 hours||50,000 hours||50,000 hours||50,000 hours||50,000 hours|