Electrical Enclosure Box 4 Sizes Fiberglass Enclosure IP65 Weatherproof Wall-Mounted Electrical Enclosure NEMA 3X Electronic Equipment Enclosure Box W...
- Brand: Ameneti Essentials
- Availability: In Stock
Strong structure - the electrical enclosure is made of high quality glass fiber reinforced polyester, which is precisely cut and welded. Strong wear resistance, better prevent rain erosion. Excellent welding technology enhances the compression effect of electrical box. Reinforced lock and hinge electrical enclosure box adopt high-quality lock cylinder, with......
- Strong structure - the electrical enclosure is made of high quality glass fiber reinforced polyester, which is precisely cut and welded. Strong wear resistance, better prevent rain erosion. Excellent welding technology enhances the compression effect of electrical box.
- Reinforced lock and hinge electrical enclosure box adopt high-quality lock cylinder, with precise and firm structure, which is not easy to fall off. The door lock has a reinforced hinge and double quarter turn latch to ensure that the fiberglass electrical enclosure is closed.
- Waterproof sealing strip - the electrical box is sealed with rubber strip to prevent rainwater from entering and protect the internal electrical equipment. The hinged junction box adopts IP65 protection grade and grounding screw to ensure the safety of internal items.
- Easy to install - the electrical enclosure box is equipped with a removable backplane and T-shaped nut slot for easy installation of electrical components. Complete fittings and mounting holes for easy drilling and modification.
- Wide range of applications - electrical boxes are suitable for indoor and outdoor applications, protecting circuits and preventing corrosion. It is suitable for all kinds of applications from industrial equipment to medical devices, such as factories, shopping malls, squares, construction sites, residences, courtyards, etc.
15.7 x 11.8 x7.9" Fiberglass Electrical Enclosure Box The electrical box is molded from durable fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP). With a sophisticated lock core, high-strength hinge, sealing rubber strip, and IP65 protection level to well-protect the internal electrical in harsh environments. It is ideal for protecting equipment from harsh environments and tampering. It is widely used for indoor and outdoor applications to protect circuits from liquids and corrosion, such as electricity, construction, hotel, and other industries. key Features Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester The electrical box features fiberglass reinforced polyester construction with high toughness, resistance to pressure, corrosion, and rust. The enclosure is impervious to dents. Thickened Dust Lock The inner lock core uses metal to prevent damage caused by excessive force. The durable and reliable cabinet door lock is applied for a convenient opening with longer service life. High Strength Hinge The electrical box adopts reinforced hinges, which will not be damaged if it is repeatedly opened and closed, and ensure that the box door is not easily broken by extrusion. Rubber Sealing Strip The sealing rubber strip is close to the box door with strong sealing performance to prevent dust and raindrops from dripping into the box and causing electricity leakage. IP 65 & Protective The IP65 waterproof design effectively blocks splashing water, rain, dust, snow, oil into the electrical enclosure and causing damage. It keeps your equipment well-protected in harsh environments. Effortless to Install Galvanized back plate can be removed and installed simply with high hardness and oxidation resistance. There are t-nut mounting slots for DIN guide rails and equipment mounting plates. Specifications Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester