Fence Post Solar Light,Waterproof Solar Power Outdoor Light for 4X4 Wooden Posts,Metal Post Lights with Glass Shade Fit for Deck Fence Patio Decor,Black (2 Pack)
- Brand: Ameneti Essentials
- Availability: In Stock
High End Solar Lights Outdoor: All cast aluminum case outdoor post lights with glass light shade, Unique tungsten wire shape LED filament, Upgraded high efficient solar panels, Higher capacity battery,gives off a good amount of ambient light at night.No worry turning on/off light for outside anymore Charge Wirelessly&Use tirelessly:Our post caps......
- High End Solar Lights Outdoor: All cast aluminum case outdoor post lights with glass light shade, Unique tungsten wire shape LED filament, Upgraded high efficient solar panels, Higher capacity battery,gives off a good amount of ambient light at night.No worry turning on/off light for outside anymore
- Charge Wirelessly&Use tirelessly:Our post caps solar lights will automatically light up after sensing the darkness(at night/dark situation) and turn off at dawn.Durable construction and weather resistant feature of the solar post lights ensures long lasting performance under most weather conditions
- Super Easy to Attach:No mess wires,not hardwired power source,low voltage power source.Avoid the cost and headache of hiring an electrician or contractor to run dangerous wires outside.Just need to screw the 2 screws to fix it in the fence/post/any wooden flat surface
- Adapt to Multi-Size Post:Our deck post lights has an integrated design. Strong metal base(3.74"x3.74") is suitable for4x4 wooden post 5x5 6x6 post flat surface(Note:our base can't cover 5x5 &6x6 post) and flat surface by different assembly ways.You can use these Solar LED Lights in the front/ backyard, along driveway, walkway, sidewalk, around your patio or porch
- What You Get:A welcome guide,two sleek design metal solar post lights outdoor to light up our night ,save our yearly bills and decor our garden, and our good after sell service.We proudly stand behind all of our products 100%, our number one goal is customer satisfaction
Derynome-Metal LED Waterproof Solar Post Cap Lights Fit 4x4 Fence Post,Deck Post,Dock Post and 5x5 6x6 Flat Surface Post
How your solar powered outdoor lights work
During the day, the solar panel converts sunlight into electricity and recharges the battery/batteries. At night, the light turns on automatically using the electricity stored during that day.The number of hours the light stays on depends on your geographical location, weather condi-tions and seasonal sunlight availability. Place the solar light fixture in an area where it can receive direct sunlight for at least 8 hours each day.Shadowed locations will not allow the battery /batteries to charge fully and will reduce the hours of nighttime lighting.The selectedlocation should not be near nighttime light sources,such as porch lights, street lights or poollights, as these may cause the solar light to turn off prematurely.
IP 45 Waterproof, No wires required,suitable for outdoor use, withstand winding, raining, snowing, frosting. High end and sealed tight.Automatically light up from dusk to dawn
Coming with mounting kit for posts, simply screw into position on the railing. Easily mount on top of any 4 x 4, 5 x 5 or 6 x 6 inch wooden post Or flat surface.Note:our base can't cover 5x5&6x6 post completely.
2 x Solar Post Cap Lights
4 sets of screws
2 sets of mounting bracket
A User Manual
For First Time Use
step1: Detach top cap by twisting it a clockwise direction and gently lifing off
step2: Locate the oN/oFF switch and ensure it is in the "ON"position
step3: Re-assemble top cap by aligning the 4 locking tabs on the side.
step4: screw the base to the lamp
step5: solar light need to charge in full sunlight for 8-12 hours with switch in the "ON" position to allow rechargeable batteries to reach maximum capacity
Warm Tips About installation:
Please install the solar light in a place where is directly exposed to the sunlight.
Make sure there is no strong light source around the solar post lights at night.
Please fully charge the post light under the sunlight for 12 hours before the first use.
Up to 8hours lighting time,Couldy day charge for 4 hours working time
lf the light does not turn on at dusk after 8 hours of charging:
Ensure that the solar lantern is in a bright sunny location and not in a shady area during the day.Make sure that the light's photocell is not affected by other light sources at nigh
Make sure the switch is in the "ON" position
Verify that the battery/batteries are making contact with the terminal and that they have beeninserted in the correct polarity.