Really Good Stuff Morning Meeting Chips for Kids - Conversation Starters for PreK through Elementary Classrooms - Students Learn & Improve Communication, Listening, & Vocabulary Skills - Sturdy & Waterproof - Included: 40 Unique Meeting Chips, 6cm
- Brand: Ameneti Essentials
- Availability: In Stock
Nurture Healthy Conversation Skills: One of the most important life skills—impacting every part of the human journey—is effective communication. Give children an encouraging boost in a fun way with our Morning Meeting Chips. These engaging little discs offer 40 creative questions for your students to ponder and thoughtfully answer as......
- Nurture Healthy Conversation Skills: One of the most important life skills—impacting every part of the human journey—is effective communication. Give children an encouraging boost in a fun way with our Morning Meeting Chips. These engaging little discs offer 40 creative questions for your students to ponder and thoughtfully answer as they take turns in the classroom or homeschool space. Great practice for public speaking and using new vocabulary words!
- Durable & Stylish Shape & Designs:: You’ve seen ice breaker games and conversation starters in the form of cards or worksheets; however, there’s something extra special about our tactically appealing 6cm circular chips in their own handy zip-top storage bag. Crafted from sturdy chipboard and clear-coated for wipeable reusability, each chip has a colorful design and unique question. These friendly pieces last for years of insightful memories in grade school classrooms.
- Improve Group Dynamics & Empathy: Regular thought sharing among students can improve their understanding of one another and even bolster their overall empathy levels. Meaningful discussions allow kids to develop social, emotional, diction, listening, and vocabulary skills. When students get dedicated time to verbally express themselves in a respectful environment, self confidence soars.
- Clever Variety of Uses: Morning Meeting Chips are not just for start-of-the-day circle time activities. They’re educational tools that can be used in a variety of ways. Have them select a chip to use as a writing or journal prompt; let a newcomer use a chip to start their class introduction; break the ice after a long vacation or holiday; or take them along on the bus during a group field trip.
- Teachers & Parents Can Count On Us: Since 1992, we've been the innovators of classroom supplies teachers can trust. We take just as much pride in your students' education as you do. So if your Morning Meeting Chips aren't doing really good stuff for your classroom, please reach out and we'll make things right. We are dedicated to enhancing your learning environment!