Solar Lanterns Outdoor Waterproof Hanging Solar Lights Garden Decorative Metal LED Lamps Decorative Lighting for Patio Porch Lawn Decor 2 Pack - White
- Brand: Ameneti Essentials
- Availability: In Stock
SOLAR OUTDOOR HANGING LANTERN - Press the switch to the "ON" position and place this solar lanterns light under the sunlight, solar power lantern will charge and store energy during the daytime, and it will light up automatically (warm light) to illuminate your yard. Make sure the button is in......
- SOLAR OUTDOOR HANGING LANTERN - Press the switch to the "ON" position and place this solar lanterns light under the sunlight, solar power lantern will charge and store energy during the daytime, and it will light up automatically (warm light) to illuminate your yard. Make sure the button is in the "ON” position before charge it in the sun.
- BRIGHT & DECORATIVE SOLAR LANTERN - This solar lamps measures 4.3”x 6.8”x 12”. This decorative light is perfect for your garden patio porch pathway lawn and outdoor tabletop or on shepherd hooks. These hanging solar lights are also ideal gifts for loved ones, holidays, housewarming and gardening. it in the sun.
- WEATHERPROOF & SUN RESISTANT - The lanterns are crafted from metal, durable construction and weather-resistant feature of the garden solar lights ensures long-lasting performance under most weather conditions. 15 lumens super bright LED light. The lovely solar garden lights emit a soft yellow glow at night and display a vivid pretty pattern on the table or ground.
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY: Each lantern includes 1 AA 600mAh NI-MH battery, Getting the solar lights up and running is as easy as can be. Simply open the cover, flip on the switch, place or hang the light at a location with direct sunlight for fully charging during the day. The lantern will TURN ON automatically at dusk. No wire need, save energy.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If for any reason you're not 100% SATISFIED, please let us know. 24/7 customer service and full refund & return guaranteed if any problem upon receiving the product.
|SET Of||2 Pack||1 Pack||2 Pack||2 Pack||2 Pack||1 Pack|
|ColorTemperature||Warm White||Warm White||Warm White||Warm White||Warm White||Warm White|
|Max. Burning Time||10 hours||10 hours||10 hours||10 hours||10 hours||10 hours|
HOW SOLAR POWER LANTERN WORK
During the day, the solar panel converts sunlight into electricity and recharges the battery. At night, the light turns on automatically using the electricity stored during the day. The number of hours the light stays on depends on your geographical location, weather conditions, and seasonal sunlight availability. Place the solar light fixture in an area where it can receive direct sunlight for at least 8 hours each day. Shadowed locations will not allow the battery/ batteries to charge fully and will reduce the hours of nighttime lighting. The selected location should not be near nighttime light sources, such as porch lights, street lights, or pool lights, as these may cause the solar light to turn off prematurely. Position to receive the maximum amount of sunlight.
If your solar-charged light does not come on at dusk despite observance of all the instructions, please try the following steps:
1. Make sure that the solar light is not being affected by any other light source.
2. Ensure the solar light is not positioned in the shade during the day.
3. Ensure the Solar Light is getting enough direct sunlight during daylight.
4. Make sure the switch in the light is in the ON position.
Note: The performance of the solar light will vary with the time of year. It will deliver more light when it has had a full day in the sun rather than a day in overcast weather.
Wintertime Tips: For optimal performance, be sure to remove any snow or debris accumulation from solar panel(s). A solar panel free of debris will charge the batteries much more efficiently.
USING OUTDOOR SOLAR LANTERN
Take out the battery case on the top of the AnnaStore solar lantern. And tear off the protective tape.
Press the power switch from "OFF" into the "ON" position so that the battery can be charged. ("OFF" position means the solar lights are compeletely turned off and can't be charged.)
Choose an outdoor location in full direct sunlight where the solar panel can be charged in full sunlight for at least 8 hours each day.
The solar light will antomatically turn on at dusk and off at dawn. the solar hanging lights illumate table and floor while showing off the beautiful pattern shadow.